Ecology. Non-contact control devices for ecology
- radiation level control of incoming wastes in gates
Natural gas treating separator (low-temperature separation) is a reservoir through which gas under high pressure (about 150 atm) is passed. Temperature and speed of the gas entering the reservoir decrease, as a result condensate and contamination drop out, that accumulates in the lower part of the reservoir. When condensate reaches upper extreme level, the discharge is done. Condensate level control by usual methods becomes more complicated because of ice formation on the inner wall of the reservoir.
The solution is applied in gas industry for the level determination of accumulated contamination in horizontal apparatus working under pressure.
Metallurgy. Non-contact control devices for metallurgy
- ore level control in receiving bunkers
- limit filling control of technological vessels
- crushers premolding control
- supply leakage clogging control
- transfer-conveyor units clogging control
- pulp density control in feeders and hydrocyclone sinks
- pulp density measurement in pipelines.