Metallurgy. Non-contact control devices for metallurgy
- ore level control in receiving bunkers
- limit filling control of technological vessels
- crushers premolding control
- supply leakage clogging control
- transfer-conveyor units clogging control
- pulp density control in feeders and hydrocyclone sinks
- pulp density measurement in pipelines.
- limestone and coke level control in a lime burning furnace
- upper, middle and lower levels indication in charge preparation bunkers
- extreme level indication in mobile vessels with acids
- metal level stabilization in crystallizer of the machine for continuous ingots casting.